HIDC panelist at digital event on January 20
HIDC’s Jan Paul is a panelist at this digital event and networking session on January 20.
Innovating for sustainable logistics and supply chains across the Atlantic
Do not miss this excellent opportunity to network with distinguished panelists, partners and guests from Canada, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
Webinar (4:45 pm – 6:15 pm Brussels time) :
- Welcome by Frédéric Agneessens, Chairman of CanCham BeLux
- Roundtable discussions with
- Florent Bouguin, Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Optel Group (Canada)
- Adam Danyleyko, Product Owner, Startups, Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute (AMII)
- Côme de Bagneux, Business Services Manager, European office, Desjardins
- Kris Neyens, Manager Internationalization, Vlaams Instituut voor de Logistiek (VIL)
- Jan Paul Olijslager, Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions, Holland International Distribution Council
- Piet Opstaele, Innovation Enablement Manager, Port of Antwerp
- Bernard Piette, General Manager, Logistics in Wallonia
- Oscar van Veen, Head Digital Innovations, Port of Rotterdam
- Malik Zeniti, Director, Cluster for Logistics Luxembourg
- Moderator: Karen Wauters, Director CanCham BeLux
- Q & A
As from 6:15 pm, optimize your participation and develop your partnerships within the Canada – Benelux ecosystem : create your company profile and schedule your own individual meetings with our speakers or any other attendees during our virtual one-to-one networking session via our dedicated platform.
The event is free of charge.
Technical details to join the event and instructions for the B2B virtual session will be provided after registration confirmation.
Registration link ➝ https://lnkd.in/ejvma4vZ
January 13th 2022