Webinar ‘Leveraging the EU E-commerce Market for Exporters’
Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Tue, September 29, 2020
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CEST
EU consumers are increasingly turning to the internet, a trend that was amplified by the COVID-19 crisis and creates new opportunities for Canadian exporters. The webinar will provide guidance to companies on how to navigate the EU, German and French e-commerce market, with insights on challenges and opportunities as well as how Canadian companies can expand their business to reach a market of 513 million consumers of which almost 7 out of 10 are online shoppers.
Who should attend:
Canadian companies with products that could be sold on an e-commerce platform interested in entering or expanding to new markets.
Space is limited. First priority will be given to Canadian companies that offer a consumer product. Registration will be confirmed at a later date by email and webinar log details will be shared September 28th.
This event is part of the Trade Commissioner Service E-Commerce Webinar Series 2020.
Michael Mancini – Deputy Director, E-Commerce and IP Strategy Division, Global Affairs Canada, Ottawa
- Aliénor Fagette – Trade Commissioner for Digital Industries, Mission of Canada to the EU, Brussels, Belgium
- Stan de Caluwe – Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions, Holland International Distribution Council, Netherlands
- Julia Pracht – Trade Commissioner, Consulate of Canada, Munich, Germany
- Gabriel Jean-Simon – Trade Commissioner, Embassy of Canada to France, Paris, France
- Mithu Kuna -President of Dagamma Inc., Ottawa
September 21st 2020