Tip voor webinar
Opportunities for European Companies in the Robust Supply Chain & Ecosystem in Penang, Malaysia
Invest Penang organiseert op 28 april dit interessante, Engelstalige, webinar specifiek gericht op Europese bedrijven.
Who should attend and Why?
This virtual session aims to provide a platform for businesses, consultants and investors to understand Penang, Malaysia’s investment climate, industry landscape, success stories as well as initiatives that make Penang the supply chain powerhouse in the South East Asia.
- Lee Kah Choon, Special Investment Advisor to the Chief Minister of Penang and Director of InvestPenang
- Rashidah Othman, Director, Malaysia Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
- Glen Brownlie, Managing Director, OSRAM Opto Semiconductor
- Mark Arthun, Managing Director, Smith & Nephew Operations
- Paul Morach, General Manager, Hittech Wemac
- 09.45: Participants login
- 10.00: Opening Remarks by InvestPenang
- 10.05: Welcome and Short Briefing on Investment Opportunities by InvestPenang
- 10.15: Short Briefing on Malaysia’s Investment Scenario by MIDA
- 10.25: Experience Sharing by European Companies in Penang (OSRAM, Smith & Nephew and Hittech Wemac)
- 10.55: Moderated Discussion, Q&A Session
- 11.30: End of Program
Participation in the event is FREE but RSVP is required (online registration). For RSVP, please click here.
19 april, 2021