The Netherlands – the smooth entry point into Europe
- Central location within the European market
- Reach 244 million consumers within 1000 kilometers
- Favorable business climate
- Efficient and cost-effective customs service: flexible approach, facilitating trade, highly digitized
- The Netherlands provides VAT deferment
- No advanced payment of import VAT
- The Netherlands provides bonded warehousing
- No payment of import duties until clearance
- Specialized logistics providers for bonded goods
- Value added services like assembly, configuration is possible in the bonded warehouses
The Netherlands, makes doing business easy
Dutch customs to be the most trade facilitating in the world.
The Netherlands are known for their efficient way of doing business. Want to save time and money? Dutch customs are the most trade facilitating in the world according to the United Nations. Entering the European market has never been more straight forward.
What are the import tariffs and custom duties to Europe? How does European customs work? What are European import tariffs? When entering the European market via The Netherlands, we help you with more than just answering the questions, how does Dutch customs work or what is the custom duty in Europe. Being the best overall performer in trade facilitation in the world, you are guaranteed efficient and cost-effective customs.
Favorable tax conditions
When it comes down to doing business, it all comes down to ‘what do I have to pay? The Netherlands offer highly favorable conditions concerning import tax and import charges. Our VAT deferment and bonded warehouse possibilities guarantee you a time and cost saving process when it comes down to custom duty in Europe and custom duty in The Netherlands.
Easier customs licenses and ruling
And we bring more than competitive taxes! Compared to other European countries, it is easier to obtain customs licenses and a ruling from Dutch customs authorities. Offering international companies clarity and certainty in their financial planning. It is also not required to establish a legal entity in the Netherlands, as there are no special restrictions on foreign owned companies starting a business through a branch office in the Netherlands.
Make your custom duty in Europe easy, enter via The Netherlands!
More information: Website Dutch Customs
Easier customs licenses and ruling and we bring more than competitive taxes! Compared to other European countries, it is easier to obtain customs licenses and a ruling from Dutch customs authorities. Offering international companies clarity and certainty in their financial planning.